Monday, July 30, 2012

This paradigm of thinking would have the effect of helping me control my thoughts, and refrain from my default human setting of thinking that everything is always about me

Many people who have low self esteem always think they are inferior in some way. This notion has affected them and they believe that others are always talking or seeing something negative in them. Feeling inferior comes as a result of many things that one experiences. The inferiority complex has made many people commit many atrocities to themselves and other people when they think that others laughing at them. 
For instance many people may pick a fight with other people when they think that they are gossiping about them or laughing at them which may be not the case. I was once affected by this huge disorder and every time I was in group of people I felt inferior and not part of the group. I never wanted to see people laughing because I always thought they were laughing at me. 
I tried to fight this feeling for many years until I once read an article from Orderessay.net written by a prominent writer from a writing service company which addressed how a person can overcome the inferiority complex. This article was very well written and all the steps to take were well explained. I read the whole article and I realized that this was just a belief and it was something that I could get rid of if I became more confident and trusted myself. 
I began to think positively about myself and ensure that I was confident all the time. This paradigm of thinking would have the effect of helping me control my thoughts, and refrain from my default human setting of thinking that everything is always about me. Today my esteem is usually very high and I can even stand before an audience and offer a public speech without any fear.