Wednesday, August 8, 2012

College Papers

I remember when I was in my third year in college I got an accident which broke my leg. I had to be admitted in hospital for surgery. The accident happened at a time when the end term exam was near and it was mandatory that I did all the registered college papers because our curriculum involved many colleges doing the same exam. The lecturer decided that I was to do the college papers in hospital but I was to be given special attention. To write my term paper was not easy as I was not in a position to sit down well. I had not revised for the exam well and I had a challenge to write my term paper. 
I began to fear that to write my term paper poorly was to make me fail the exam. Each time I as to write my term paper a certain fear engulfed me making by mind go black for a moment. It took me too long to write my term paper. One of the lecturers sympathized with my situation and told me that I had to think beyond the box will I wrote the college papers. I did not understand him and asked him what he meant. 
He said that writing college papers needed broad thinking and all relevant information concerning the questions in the college papers would be of assistance. He even brought me some college papers for revision and through revision of the college papers; I was able to write my term paper with ease. The lecturers who were supervising me as I wrote my college papers allowed me more time to write my term paper and this gave me an opportunity to think big every time I had to write my term paper.